Coronavirus COVID - 19 Update
Coronavirus COVID - 19 - Updated 28th June 2020
are excited to announce the government have confirmed we will be allowed to
open on Saturday 4th July from 9am
the protection of our residents and staff the following will be put in place.
- There will be no admittance to the main office. Please call or
email with your enquiry.
- All electric cards must be prepaid by calling the main office
and a member of staff will visit your plot and top up your meter (there is a
minimum credit of £20) If you have a plastic card, please bring it to reception
and call the main office once you are outside.
- We are no longer accepting any cash payments at the main office
until further notice.
- The following toilets, showers and laundry rooms will be open as
normal with additional cleaning measures in place.
Toilet block by touring plot 200
Residents Laundry by The pines 7
Temporary toilet facilities will be located by the children’s
Fresh water and grey waste will also be available for seasonal
touring caravans to use.
- Due to Government Guidance the Swimming Pool and dog wash will
remain closed until further notice.
- Please follow Government Guidance regarding social distancing
when on the park and when booking in guests. If you are unsure or would like
more information please click on the link below
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus- outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak- faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do-after-4-july
- Due to social implications all events have been cancelled. We
are still planning on going ahead with the fireworks display subject to Government
- The watersports lake will be open for boat rides and non-powered
activities from Saturday 11th July.
- The Off Road Buggies will be available to use, however this will
be at a later date. More information will be published soon.
- The children’s play area, skate park and outdoor gym equipment
will be open as normal. Social distancing measures apply as per Government
- We ask that you limit contact with all our staff members and only
approach should you need emergency assistance.
- The park store will remain open with restrictions in place.
There will be no more than 5 people permitted at any one time, should you
require any information please contact the Park Store on 01908 565797.
- Parents are reminded that it is their responsibility to ensure
your children adhere to the government guidelines on social distancing and
- The Lakeside Bistro will be offering a takeaway service only.
More information regarding this will be displayed on our Facebook page shortly.
- Lanes and Games will be open with social distancing measure in
place however the bowling lanes will remain closed until further notice. More
information regarding this will be displayed on our Facebook page shortly.
- The Sales office is open for viewings by appointment only. For
more information or to arrange an appointment please contact a member of our
sales team on 01908 563360.
- Hair masters will be open as normal with restrictions in place. Please
see their Facebook page for more information on how to book.
now, we would like to thank you for your understanding and patience and as the
Government Guidance changes we will keep updated.
Coronavirus COVID - 19 - Updated 2nd June 2020
Sales ‘showrooms’ permitted to open on caravan parks in England.
Government has confirmed that sales ‘showrooms’ on caravan parks in England can reopen under Clause 46 of the revised Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 which came into force on 1 June.
This means our outdoor sales area can now open to customers to view holiday homes and place orders.
Please note the following Social distancing guidelines will be in place:
Viewings are by appointment only
Staff & customers to stay 2 metres apart (where possible)
Maximum of 2 adults per appointment
Customers with accompanying children are responsible for ensuring that they follow social distancing guidelines
Avoid touching surfaces wherever possible
Hand washing/ hand sanitization must be carried out upon entering main office
Customers to adhere to verbal distancing guidance when requested
For more information and to arrange an appointment please call a member of our Sales Team on 01908 563360.
Cosgrove Park to remain closed - Updated 23rd March 2020
Cosgrove Park is currently closed and was due to open on 1st April 2020.
You will probably have seen the Prime Minister’s announcement last night, telling the country to stay at home in this national emergency.
Holiday and touring parks have now been closed by Government.
Government guidance published last night confirms the businesses and premises which must now shut and must remain closed. This includes caravan parks/sites for commercial uses and unfortunately this includes Cosgrove Park.
It is with great regret that we will remain closed for three weeks from today in accordance with Government guidance at this time. We will update you as and when Government guidance changes. Please do not travel to the park as access is now not permitted.
We have been working with Government Advice to find a pragmatic approach to holiday and touring park closure, nonetheless the basic underlying advice is those who are at home, must stay home.
Please follow Government advice and stay safe.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these unprecedented times.
We look forward to being able to open as soon as possible.