Cosgrove Park Holiday Home and Touring Park is set in 180 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland on the picturesque South Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire borders.
Occupying a site which includes access to both the River Tove and the River Great Ouse, the Grand Union Canal, twelve well-stocked fishing lakes and extensive countryside walking and cycling routes, Cosgrove Park is the perfect location whether you prefer a quiet relaxing break or something a little more active.
Whatever your idea of the perfect holiday, with its range of well-maintained recreational and leisure facilities including a heated outdoor swimming and paddling pool, mini golf course, extensive children’s play equipment and fishing competitions; Cosgrove Park near Milton Keynes has something for everyone.
Cosgrove Park Highlights
- Private lakeside or riverside holiday home plots with your own fishing deck
- Peaceful countryside touring plots with space to relax and unwind
- Seasonal touring caravan pitches with 10 Amp electric hook-up
- Overnight pitches for touring caravans and motor homes
- Luxury Glamping Pods on lakeside location available to hire for a unique camping holiday
- Hire a holiday home for a week of longer.
- Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Fabulous natural habitat for native wildlife and wildfowl
- Coarse fishing in twelve well-stocked lakes, two rivers and the Grand Union Canal on the doorstep.
- Heated outdoor Swimming Pool, Paddling pool and Hot tub
- Extensive and secure Children’s Play Area
- Wireless internet connectivity across the park
- A large Skate Park with a Quarter Pipe, Planter, Driveway, Jump Box, Flatbank, Roll In, Pyramid and a Roll Over
- Ten pin Bowling Alley and Arcade called Lanes 'n' Games
- Dog Wash
- Outdoor Table tennis, Chess Board and Gym Equipment
- Summer Events Marquee
- Free water sports for all of our customers including: Swan Pedalos, Row Boats, Stand Up Paddle Boards and Catamarans.
- Powerboat sessions available for those customers with their own boat.
- Mini Golf and Tennis Court.