Cosgrove Park Holiday Home and Touring Park is set in 180 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland on the picturesque South Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire borders.
Occupying a site which includes access to both the River Tove and the River Great Ouse, the Grand Union Canal, fourteen well-stocked fishing lakes and extensive countryside walking and cycling routes, Cosgrove Park is the perfect location whether you prefer a quiet relaxing break or something a little more active.
Whatever your idea of the perfect holiday, with its range of well-maintained recreational and leisure facilities including a Heated Outdoor Swimming, Paddling Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub, Crazy Golf, extensive Children’s Play Area, Skate Park and Fishing competitions; Cosgrove Park near Milton Keynes has something for everyone. What's more, the majority of the facilities are included at no extra cost.
Cosgrove Park Highlights
- Private lakeside or riverside holiday home plots with your own fishing deck
- Peaceful countryside touring plots with space to relax and unwind
- Seasonal touring caravan pitches with 10 Amp electric hook-up
- Overnight pitches for touring caravans and motor homes
- Luxury Glamping Pods are available to hire for a unique camping holiday
- Hire a holiday home for a Season.
- Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Fabulous natural habitat for native wildlife and wildfowl
- Coarse fishing in fourteen well-stocked lakes, two rivers and the Grand Union Canal on the doorstep.
- Heated outdoor Swimming Pool, Paddling pool and Hot Tub & Sauna
- Extensive and secure Children’s Play Area.
- Wireless internet connectivity across the park
- A large Skate Park with a Quarter Pipe, Planter, Driveway, Jump Box, Flatbank, Roll In, Pyramid and a Roll Over
- Ten pin Bowling Alley, Arcade with a gaming lounge called Lanes 'N' Games
- Dog Wash
- Outdoor Table tennis, Chess Board and Gym Equipment
- Seasonal Activities & Summer Marquee Events including live act.
- Free water sports for all of our customers including: Powerboat Rides, Swan Pedalos, Powered Boats, Stand Up Paddle Boards and Catamarans.
- Non-Powered sessions available for those customers with their own equipment.
- Lakeside Bistro
- Cosgove Store and Kitchen.
- Crazy Golf and Tennis Court with a Basketball hoop
- Off Road Buggies