Overnight Touring season starts from 28th April 2023 - 30th September 2023.
What type of Caravan can I bring?
- Touring Caravan
- Motorhome or Campervan (Coachbuilt not DIY Conversions)
- Folding Camper
This is subject to the caravan size as our pitches will not be able to accept exceptionally large caravans. You will be asked this information on booking. (Maximum length including A-Frame is 26ft / 8m)
Please note that trailer tents and tents aren't permitted on site.
What's included in your stay
- Large pitch with enough room for a car, caravan and an awning on the pitch
- Electric hook up.
- Four swimming pool wristbands.
- Dog guests (maximum of two dogs per caravan).
- Access to all of our free facilities including; the Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Skate Park, Children's playground, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Off-Road Buggies, Access to the Summer Events Marquee, Non-powered water sports (such as the Swan Pedalo, SUP Boards and Catamarans), Powerboat Rides, Fishing, Dog Wash, Outdoor Chess Board, Crazy Golf, Arcade and Gaming Lounge and Table Tennis.
- Access to all of our chargeable facilities including; Quadricyles, Tenpin Bowling, Lakeside Bistro and Cosgrove Store and Kitchen
- 24 hours security
- Use of the toilet and shower facilities, located in a separate building in various locations throughout the park.
- Additional pool wristbands
- Laundry charges
- For anyone staying in an overnight touring caravan, visitors will be charged £20 per vehicle, per day. Payment must be made at time of booking in your guests.
Terms and Conditions
- Pre booking is essential and full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Check in from 12:30pm. (If you are due to arrive after 6pm, please notify Reception by calling 01908 563360. Latest arrival time is 9pm.)
- Check out by 11:00am.
- Two nights minimum stay applies & three nights over Bank Holiday weekends.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
- Low Season £55 per night
- High Season £60 per night
- Bank Holidays £68 per night
Please see our tariff sheet for more information
How to book
Bookings can be made by calling our bookings team on 01908 563360.