Due to the popularity of the park we have a limited number of touring caravan pitches to hire on a short term basis, so be sure to book in advance to avoid disappointment!
What type of Caravan can I bring?
- Touring Caravan
- Motorhome or Campervan
- Folding Camper
This is subject to the caravan size as our pitches will not be able to accept exceptionally large caravans. You will be asked this information on booking.
Please note that trailer tents and tents aren't permitted on site.
What's included in your stay
- Large pitch with enough room for a car, caravan and an awning on the pitch (please note that the size is based on a standard sized caravan).
- Electric hook up.
- Four free swimming pool passes.
- Dog guests (maximum of two dogs per caravan).
- Use of all of the free facilities including; the Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Skate Park, Children's playground, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Access to the Summer Events Marquee, Non-powered water sports (such as the Swan Pedalo, SUP Boards, Row Boats and Catamarans), Fishing, Dog Wash, Outdoor Chess Board and Table Tennis.
- Wifi access. This can be purchased from the main office and in GB bundles.
- Additional pool passes.
- Extra Vehicles are charged at £5 per night.
- Laundry charges (see our tariff sheet for the costs).
- The following facilities can be accessed for an additional fee; Lanes N Games, Ten-pin Bowling Alley and Arcade, Quadricycle hire, Mini Golf, Tennis Court, Park Store, Lakeside Bistro & Fish and Chip Shop.
Important Booking Information
- Pre booking is essential and payment is required at the time of booking.
- On the day of your arrival: Pitches are available for occupancy from 12:30pm.
- On the day of your departure: Pitches must be vacated by 11:00am.
- Two nights minimum stay applies & three nights over Bank Holiday weekends.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
See our Tariff Sheet for Prices
How to book
Bookings can be made by calling 01908 563360, seven days a week during office hours.