Long Term Touring
Looking for a home away from home, then look no further. Lots of our seasonal touring customers, love to come and relax at Cosgrove Park whenever they get a free moment, leaving their caravans in situ for the duration of our open season
What type of Caravan can I bring?
- Touring Caravan
- Motorhome or Campervan
- Folding Camper
This is subject to the caravan size as our pitches will not be able to accept exceptionally large caravans.
Please note that trailer tents and tents aren't permitted on site.
What's included in your stay
- Large pitch with enough room for a car, caravan and an awning on the pitch (please note that the size is based on a standard sized caravan).
- Six free swimming pool passes.
- Dog guests (maximum of two dogs per caravan).
- Free winter storage in our out of season.
- Use of all of the free facilities including; the Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Skate Park, Children's playground, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Access to the Summer Events Marquee, Non-powered water sports (such as the Swan Pedalo, SUP Boards, Row Boats and Catamarans), Fishing, Dog Wash, Outdoor Chess Board and Table Tennis.
- Electric Hook Up (this is charged on a meter and electric cards can be purchased from the main office in increments of £5, £10, £20 and £50.
- Insurance (please note that we require a copy of your insurance for our records).
- Additional pool passes.
- Wifi access. This can be purchased from the main office and in GB bundles.
- The following facilities can be accessed for an additional fee; Lanes N Games, Ten-pin Bowling Alley and Arcade, Quadricycle hire, Mini Golf, Tennis Court, Park Store, Lakeside Bistro & Fish and Chip Shop.
Our 2018 Prices are as follows: .....
Lakeside Seasonal Touring Pitch
. Full price = £2200.00
. Early Payment Discount (If paid before or on 1st Feb) = £2160.00
Standard Seasonal Touring Pitch (Includes Riverside Pitches)
. Full price = £2000.00
. Early Payment Discount (If paid before or on 1st Feb) = £1960.00
A £250.00 deposit is required to reserve the plot of your choosing.
How to book
Bookings can be made by calling 01908 563360, seven days a week during office hours.