Looking for a home away from home, then look no further. Lots of our seasonal touring customers, love to come and relax at Cosgrove Park whenever they get a free moment, leaving their caravans in situ for the duration of our open season.
Our open season is from the 1st of April to the 1st of November giving you plenty of time to relax and unwind in our fantastic holiday park.
What type of Caravan can I bring?
- Touring Caravan
- Motorhome or Campervan
This is subject to the caravan size as our pitches will not be able to accept exceptionally large caravans.
Please note that trailer tents and tents aren't permitted on site.
What's included in your stay
- Large pitch with enough room for a car, caravan and an awning on the pitch (please note that the size is based on a standard sized caravan).
- Six swimming pool passes.
- Dog guests (maximum of two dogs per caravan).
- Free winter storage in our out of season.
- Access to all of our free facilities including; the Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Skate Park, Children's playground, Off-Road Buggies, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Access to all of our Activities & Summer Marquee Events, Non-powered water sports (such as the Swan Pedalo, SUP Boards, Row Boats and Catamarans), Powerboat Rides, Fishing, Dog Wash, Outdoor Chess Board/Drafts and Table Tennis.
- Access to all of our chargeable facilities including; Mini Golf, Quadricyles, Lanes 'N' Game Arcade, Tenpin Bowling Alley, Lakeside Bistro/Cafe and Park Store.
- 24 hours security
- Use of the toilet and shower facilities, located in a separate building in various locations throughout the park.
- Wifi - Please contact Reception for the free WiFi password.
- Electric (pay as you go electric cards).
- Gas (purchase gas bottles at the park stores when needed).
- Insurance (please note that we require a copy of your insurance for our records).
- Additional pool wristbands (see the tariff sheet for details).
- Laundry charges (see the tariff sheet for details).
- Garden maintenance
If you'd like to book a seasonal pitch, please complete our application form that can be obtained from the main office or downloaded here.
Furthermore take a look at our Touring Caravan Owners booklet with all the rules and regulations of the park.
How to book
Bookings can be made by calling our bookings team on 01908 563360.