Have you thought about having a glamping holiday?
Our four luxurious holiday Glamping Pods are a unique way to have a break! Situated by the picturesque Moorhen Lake, experience camping with that little bit of added luxury. These beautiful individually designed pods are built to a high specification that includes;
- Fully insulated cabin
- Double glazed
- Electric heater
- Double bed
- Three seater sofa bed
- 28inch TV/DVD
- Electric kettle
- Mini fridge
- Electric lighting
- 240 volt sockets
The pods are all situated overlooking a beautiful waterside position overlooking Moorhen Lake, with their own gardens, parking space and fishing platforms. They are suitable for couples or a family of four to stay in for a glorious glamping holiday. Just bring your camping gear, minus the tent and enjoy the unique experience of glamping in our beautiful holiday park!
What's Included in your stay?
- Four free swimming pool passes.
- Access to all of our free facilities including; the Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Skate Park, Children's playground, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Access to the Summer Events Marquee, Non-powered water sports (such as the Swan Pedalo, SUP Boards, Row Boats and Catamarans), Powerboat Rides, Fishing, Dog Wash, Outdoor Chess Board and Table Tennis.
- Access to all of our chargeable facilities including; Mini Golf, Quadricyles, Lanes N Game Arcade, Tenpin Bowling Alley, Lakeside Bistro and Park Store.
- 24 hours security.
- Use of the toilet and shower facilities, located approximately 20 meters from the pods.
- Bedding and towels not provided
- Cooking facilities not provided
- One pet per pod allowed at an additional cost of £10 per Glamping Pod per night.
- Wifi (which can be purchased in GB bundles at reception).
- Additional pool passes (see the tariff sheet for details).
- Laundry charges (see the tariff sheet for details)
Please note: you are NOT able to cook inside your Pod, so please feel free to bring a 'disposable' BBQ, to enjoy that outdoor cooking experience!
Terms and Conditions
- Pre booking is essential and payment is required at the time of booking.
- Check in from 4:00pm.
- Check out by 10:00am.
- Two nights minimum stay applies & three nights over Bank Holiday weekends.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
See our Tariff Sheet for Prices
How to book
Bookings can be made by calling our bookings team on 01908 563360.