Have you thought about having a glamping holiday?
Our four luxurious holiday Glamping Pods are a unique way to have a break! Experience camping with that little bit of added luxury. These beautiful individually designed pods are built to a high specification that includes;
- Fully insulated cabin
- Double glazed
- Electric heater
- Double bed
- Three seater sofa bed
- 28inch TV/DVD
- Electric kettle
- Mini fridge
- Electric lighting
- 240 volt sockets
The pods have their own gardens and parking space. They are suitable for couples or a family of four to stay in for a glorious glamping holiday. Just bring your camping gear, minus the tent and enjoy the unique experience of glamping in our beautiful holiday park!
What's Included in your stay?
- Four free swimming pool wristbands.
- Access to all of our free facilities including; the Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Skate Park, Children's playground, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Off Road Buggies, Access to the All Activities & The Summer Marquee Events, Non-powered water sports (such as the Swan Pedalo, SUP Boards, Row Boats and Catamarans), Powerboat Rides, Fishing, Dog Wash, Outdoor Chess/Drafts Boards and Table Tennis.
- Access to all of our chargeable facilities including; Mini Golf, Quadricyles, Amusement Arcade, Tenpin Bowling Alley, Bistro/Cafe and Convenience Store.
- 24 hours security.
- Use of the toilet and shower facilities.
- Bedding and towels not provided
- Cooking facilities not provided
- One pet per pod allowed at an additional cost of £10 per Glamping Pod per night.
- Wifi (which can be purchased in GB bundles at reception).
- Additional pool wristbands - £4 per person per day
- Laundry charges
Please note: you are NOT able to cook inside your Pod, so please feel free to bring a 'disposable' BBQ, to enjoy that outdoor cooking experience!
Terms and Conditions
- Pre booking is essential and payment is required at the time of booking.
- Check in from 4:00pm.
- Check out by 10:00am.
- Two nights minimum stay applies & three nights over Bank Holiday weekends.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
Monday - Thursday (off Peak)
£55 per night
Monday - Thurday (17th July 2020 - 1st September 2020)
£60 per night
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
£85 per night
How to book
Bookings can be made by calling our bookings team on 01908 563360.