Top 5 Things to do in Milton Keynes this Half Term!
Tuesday, 7 February 2017 @ 09:37
With half term just around the corner, we thought that we would take a look into some of the top attractions for kids in Milton Keynes area.
1. Bletchley Park
Step inside Bletchley Park, the home of WW2 codebreaking Once Britain's Best-Kept Secret, today Bletchley Park is a unique heritage attraction. Visitors can explore, experience and enjoy the once top-secret world of iconic WW2 Codebreaking Huts and Blocks set within an atmospheric Victorian estate.
You can also book tickets in advanced and save money! Furthermore residents with a MK postcode will be eligible for a 50% discount on admission on Mondays throughout the year, excluding bank holidays. To redeem simply show your proof of address and ID at the admissions desk. Take a look a the MK50 website for more information, and if you can take advantage of this special offer!
2. Bounce Indoor Trampoline Park
Bounce is the 1st and original Indoor Trampoline Park in the UK! Launched on 31st May 2014, Bounce parks offer over 100 interconnected state of the art trampolines in over 20,000 sqft of entertainment space! Bounce parks consist of differing courts including our Main Arena, Dodgeball Court, Kids Court, Slam Dunk Area, Foam Pit, Airbag Jump, Touch Walls, Gladiator Pits and Tumble Tracks, as well as an arcade and party rooms!
Although not available during half term for the rest of February you can save up to 30%off your admission if you type in FABFEB when booking your tickets online.
Xscape is a fantastic place to hang out- there are loads of unique and fun activities going on, and they're great for all ages. Best of all, it never rains! There are so many things going on in Xcape that to avoid disappointment we recommend visiting the relevant operators website and booking in advance.
1. Snowzone (see details below)
2. AIRKIX Experience the thrill of floating on air at Airkix Indoor Skydiving. Super safe AND exciting, for ages 4 to 104 with big grins guaranteed!
3. THE ELLIS BRIGHAM TREK AND CLIMB CLIMBING WALL For the ultimate work out, The Ellis Brigham Climbing Wall's two 13 metre high towers offer an exciting, challenging, and unique indoor climbing experience. Will you make it all the way to the top? The wall's many different routes are designed to suit all abilities, from novice to expert. Sessions are run under supervision from highly trained staff, and can accommodate up to 10 people at a time.
4. HOLLYWOOD BOWL Not only does Hollywood Bowl boast 18 high quality bowling lanes but they also have 2 exclusive VIP areas, a bar, a modern and up to date amusements area and a fantastic Restaurant – Harry’s Kitchen!
5. CINEWORLD Our monthly film guide includes a range of films you can chose from, there's something to suit all the family
Snozone is an outstanding venue for skiing and snowboarding indoors on real snow slopes in the UK. There’s something for everyone with our fun family activities such as sledging, Yooner Sledging, Sno-play and even children's holiday camps.
You're best to book in advance at the Snozone as the February half term is sure to be busy!
5. Aerial Extreme, Willen Lake
With loads of jumping, dropping, laughing and screaming obstacles, this course is the BIGGEST High Rope Adventure course in the South of England; It has a Junior Course and an Adventure Course!
This day out is probably better for older children as the minimum height restriction is 1.1m for the Junior Course and for the Huge Adventure course it is for those over 1.4m.
Take a look at their website for 25% off this Half Term when using the promo code on their website!
If you're looking at visiting any of these visitor attractions, be sure to check their website for the most up to date information.