Monday, 11 July 2022 at 09:00 to Friday, 15 July 2022 at 17:00
Cosgrove in Bloom competition is back!
This year's theme is Great British Garden!
It's simple, the best dressed garden wins! (Static and Touring are judged separately).
The competition will be judged on the week of 11th - 15th of July 2022 and entries must be entered by 10th July.
Call Reception on 01908 563360 to enter now!
1. The Cosgrove in Bloom competition (the "Competition") is open to Holiday Home Owners and Seasonal Touring Customers.
2. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of Cosgrove Park's Terms and Conditions and those below.
3. To enter the Competition you must call 01908 563360 stating your name and plot number. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please contact us
4. Only one entry per Holiday Home or Touring Pitch. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The Competition will run from the 11th to the 15th of July 2022 and entries must be entered by the 10th of July . Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
6. The winner will be chosen by a pannel of judges.
7. Prizes consist of the following
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email within 10 days of the final entry date for the applicable competition. If the winner does not respond to Cosgrove Park within 7 days of being notified the winner's prize will be forfeited and Cosgrove Park shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Cosgrove Park within 7 days or else, he or she will also forfeit the prize). If the winner rejects the prize, then the prize will be forfeited, and Cosgrove Park shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. Details of the winner may be published on the Cosgrove Park website, blogs, press releases and social networking web sites at the sole discretion of Cosgrove Park, within 30 days of the applicable competition closing, or at future dates to be determined for promotional purposes.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. Cosgrove Park retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Cosgrove Park accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
15. Cosgrove Park reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
PLEASE NOTE: Events at Cosgrove Park are exclusively for Cosgrove Park Customers unless otherwise stated