Competition Terms and Conditions
To celebrate the festive season, we are offering you the chance to win a luxury M&S Beaulieu Hamper. To enter, simply comment on the Cosgrove Park's competition post via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram following our Instagram and twitter page liking our Facebook page, sharing and tagging someone you'd love to share this with
1. The promoter is: Cosgrove Park part of Whilton Marina Ltd (company no 02113148) whose registered office is at Cosgrove Park, Main Street, Cosgrove, Milton Keynes, MK19 7JP
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Cosgrove Park (Whilton Marina Ltd and Venetian Marine (Nantwich) Ltd) their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition are through our social media channels:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 13th of December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, simply comment on the Cosgrove Park competition post via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by liking our Facebook page, sharing and tagging someone you’d love to take.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A Beaulieu M&S Hamper. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability at the caravan park and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be redeemed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cosgrove Park and not to any other party.
22. Cosgrove Park shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Cosgrove Park also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.